Wireless Internet Installation and Troubleshooting in your home or residence.
- Setup of Virginmedia Superhub, BT Homehub (or alternative) Wireless Cable/Broadband Router
- Connection of equipment to the network. PC’s, Smartphones, Printers etc.
- Speed test for both subscribed line & wirelessly connected computers
- Optional installation of Wireless USB or PCIE Adaptors for non-wireless systems
- We also install, configure and troubleshoot Range Extenders, Homeplugs, Wireless Printers, Ethernet Switches, Power Over Ethernet Equipment
- Large Volume Installations Multi-floor houses, Village Halls, Churches etc.
- Wi-Fi Troubleshooting & Repair
- Re-configuration of email accounts and email clients after changing ISP’s (Internet Service Providers)
- Installation & Configuration of high-throughput Routers (ie. Bit Torrent Capable, Multi-Bandwidth Gaming Routers)
Residential Wi-Fi Installation is available from £79 depending upon the complexity of the setup and the number of connected computers and periperals.
Wi-Fi Troubleshooting is available from £59 via Call-Out. If a Wi-Fi connection problem is been caused by a computer system misconfiguration, then the fault may also be fixed at our workshop with a Collect & Return service which starts at £79 for a 4 day return.
Prices are location and problem dependent and exclude the cost of additional or replacement hardware.